Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Sr.Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Sr.Data Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Sr.Data Analyst 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Redhat Linux, Oracle Linux and Solaris can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sr.Data Analyst.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Server build and rebuilds along with server build issues troubleshooting.
- Server patching activities involving Redhat Linux, Oracle Linux and Solaris using Altiris Automation tool.
- Linux filesystem administration, housekeeping, extension, shrink.
- Linux Resource Management and Administration.
- VMware Administration and management which include P2V migrations, taking snapshots, cluster and datastore migration.
- User administration account management creation, deletion, and resolving account access issues both local and NIS.
- Troubleshooting Network issues if needed involving OBS team¿ Samba Administration and support.
- Solaris filesystem administration and management.
- Veritas filesystem administration and management.
- LOFS administration and management involving Solaris Zones virtualization¿ OEL and Redhat LUN(storage), Disk and filesystem administration, and management.
- OEL Resource Management and Administration.
- OEL VM.
- Hypervisors Administration and maintenance.
- Redhat and OEL Server Migrations, which include both Cold and Hot Migrations.
- Firmware update on HPE and Solaris servers as advised by vendors.
- Handling Swat calls and working on RTPA as per the server criticality.
- Raising and fixing repeated and unknown issues through Problem management and providing RCA and CAPA.
- Coordinating DC shutdowns, Network, and Storage Upgrades and Migration activities.
- Coordinating server Decommissions.
- Working with multiple vendors for fixing both Software and Hardware issues vendors include (Oracle, Redhat, HPE).
- Handing regular day to day jobs BAU, which are assigned in the form of Remedy incidents and Remedy Requests.
- All Hadoop servers patched using Ansible playbooks.