Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Tech Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Associate Tech Specialist posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Tech Mahindra Pune Hiring Associate Tech Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Lamp can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Tech Specialist.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong experience in Component Design (Majorly development and design in Telecom domain oracle database systems would be added advantage).
- Strong knowledge on Telecom OSS and BSS space including various telecom inventory management systems.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills along with client & stakeholder management skills.
- Should be able to attend business requirement calls and convert business requirements into technical system design.
- Having good technical knowledge in Core JAVA, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Struts2.0
- Experience of working on Telecom OSS/BSS Oracle database and Java projects.
- Good knowledge in ITIL or eTOM framework will add an advantage to this profile.
- Experience in providing cost estimation and efforts for any functional requirement.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skill along with out-of-the-box thinking capability.
- Able to provide offline support during out of office hours whenever require; including on weekends during the release
- Having strong experience in preparing Component LLD (Low-Level Design) from respective E2E HLD (High-level Design) Having good technical knowledge in Core WLS, Apache and OAS.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver things on time with maintaining quality and having good interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.