Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS) Telangana 2018 Recruitment State Technical Expert, State Programme Manager, Programme Manager, Project Officer & Technical Officer Posts – 21 Jobs | Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG | Apply Now
Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS), Telangana.
In latest employment the SRDS, Hyderabad announces job vacancies for Technical Expert, Programme Manager & Officer category posts to fill 21 no’s on contract basis for Neeranchal- National Watershed Project / PMKSY-WDC projects, in reference to Advt No:1021-X/SRDS/HR-I/2017 and Advt No. 1021/SRDS/ HR-I/2017.
Under SRDS Telangana Manager & Officer 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed education in Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG in Science and Engineering subjects, freshers and experienced are required to apply.
Followed by screening, aspirants for Society for Rural Development Services technical posts will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year (will be extendable), with salary pay of Rs 12,576 to Rs 55,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 12.7.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TS SRDS 2018 Manager & Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name of Posts:
- State Technical Expert (GIS): 01 Post
- State Technical Expert (IT/ MIS): 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (M&E): 01 Post
- Programme Manager (M&E): 01 Post
- Project Officers (POs): 05 Posts
- Technical Officers (TOs): 12 Posts
As on 04.07.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete education in Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG in Science, Engineering and other disciplines in relevant subjects, with work experience ranging from 0 to 3 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rdhrms.telangana.gov.in/TGHRMS/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 06.07.2018 to 16.07.2018.