Visakhapatnam Port Trust Deputy Secretary Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Visakhapatnam Port Trust announces job vacancies for Class – I post on a direct basis, in reference to EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 09/2019.
Under Visakhapatnam Port Trust Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 10/05/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Visakhapatnam Port Trust Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Deputy Secretary.
As on 01.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should possess Degree from recognized university/institute + Nine years experience in Executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations etc. in an industrial/Commercial/Govt, undertaking.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://vizagport.com/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up the post of Deputy Secretary(Class -I) on Scale of Pay Rs.24900-50500 (pre-revised Rs, 1 3000-1 8250)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam, 530035”.
Last date for submission of application: by 10/05/2019.