Teradata India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Python Developer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
Teradata India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, Teradata announces job vacancies for Senior Python Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Teradata Hyderabad Senior Python Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Teradata database, Python web Frameworks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Python Developer.
Job Code: 216337.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop highly scalable, great quality open-source code using Python
- Analyze and design connectors and adapters to Teradata in the modern data stack
- Provide effort estimates required for implementation of new features
- Collaborate closely with internal/external partners and engineers for end-to-end design of new features
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance at the largest enterprise scale
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from design to support
- Interact with open-source community and resolve customer incidents when necessary
- Review code developed by peers and other team members
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Strong knowledge of Python core concepts like data structures, exception handling, object-oriented programming, multithreading, packages, functions, upgrading versions, generators, iterators and common python libraries
- Good experience developing/using SaaS applications for public cloud – AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting in complex environments involving multiple products/applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Zeal to learn and master new tools/technologies
- Understanding of cloud eco system, especially with data management, ELT, or data engineering tools
- Knowledge or working experience with Teradata database
- Experience working with Docker, VM, cloud services
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment
- Knowledge of Python web Frameworks like Flask, Django
- Working knowledge with Java
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Teradata career portal and login in to apply.