TeraData India Private Limited Pune Senior DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
TeraData India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, TeraData announces job vacancies for Senior DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under TeraData Pune Senior DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 215376.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and build highly available systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Deep dive and troubleshoot issues using modern monitoring tools such as Datadog, NewRelic, DynaTrace
- Provide in-depth analysis for improving the deployment of cloud-native applications, monitoring, securing, and supporting a large-scale public cloud environment
- Analyze and document existing provisioning processes for automation opportunities and improvements
- Mentor team members in use of industry standard best practices
- Working with the development teams to clarify runtime infrastructure requirements
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits
- Understanding performance and security considerations for the code we deploy
- Collaborate with distributed, global teams to achieve common goals
- Build automation frameworks and systems to improve time to delivery through the use of modern CI/CD systems
- Participate in on-call for escalated support of production customer and systems
- Perform and improve SRE / operational functions, such as monitoring and maintenance of productions systems
- 5+ years of relevant job experience
- Strong hands-on system administrator experience on public cloud platforms, at least one of the big three (Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure)
- Strong coding skills
- Experience with Monitoring and reporting tools such as DataDog, New Relic, or DynaTrace
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with Test and build systems such as Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Strong experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience working with database systems, network topologies, and hardware
- Experience working in hybrid environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TeraData career portal and login in to apply.