Tezpur Medical College 2018 Technical Assistant, Peon & Other Posts – 132 Vacancies | 8th Class | Apply Now
Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of Assam.
Tezpur Medical College, Assam in a latest job announcement releases new vacancies for Technical Assistant, Peon & Other Posts to fill 132 vacancies.
Through Tezpur Medical College Technical Assistant, Peon Recruitment 2018 job announcement, candidates who completed 8th class are eligible to apply.
On basis of Written Test/ Interview final person for the applied job will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited aspirant for the vacancy through Direct Recruitment will receive remuneration pay of Rs 12000 to 37500 + Grade Pay.
Interested candidates have to apply for the job by 23-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Tezpur 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 132.
Name Of Posts:
- Technical Assistant/Attendant: 08 Posts.
- Grade-IV (OT BOY): 04 Posts.
- Peon: 23 Posts.
- Class IV Workers: 03 Posts.
- Stretcher Bearer: 06 Posts.
- Grade-IV: 01 Post.
- Ward Boy/Ward Girl: 05 Posts.
- Duftry: 04 Posts.
- Sweeper: 78 Posts.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate max age limit should be 18-43 years.
Upper age limit for reserved and other special categories is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should completed 8th class.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Interview.
General Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-through challan.
For reserved and other categories have to pay Rs 150/-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit https://dme.assam.gov.in/ .
- Select Carrers -> Job Notification.
- Apply for the job through.
- Fill up required and mandatory details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Application start and end date: 12-03-2018 to 23-03-2018.