Bureau of Indian Standards 2018 Scientist B Posts – 109 Vacancies | BE/BTech Or Masters Degree | Apply Now
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India.
Through BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2018 notification, the National Standards Body of India announces new vacancies for Scientist B posts for graduate and PG freshers.
Candidates who completed engineering graduation or master’s degree in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for the job.
Through online exam and interview final aspirant for the desired post will be finalized.
Selected candidates under the Direct Recruitment will receive salary pay of Rs. 79,929/-., with job location New Delhi.
Interested aspirants for the announced vacancies have to apply through online mode by 02.04.2018.
Eligibility Criteria Bureau of Indian Standards 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 109.
Name Of Posts:
- Scientist B (Mechanical Engineering) – 31 Posts.
- Scientist B (Metallurgical Engineering) – 10 Posts.
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering) – 8 Posts.
- Scientist B (Electrical Engineering) – 10 Posts.
- Scientist B (Electronics Engineering) – 17 Posts.
- Scientist B (Chemical Engineering) – 12 Posts.
- Scientist B (Food Technology) – 5 Posts.
- Scientist B (Microbiology) – 13 Posts.
- Scientist B (Textile Engineering and Fibre Science) – 3 Posts.
Candidate max age limit should be 21-30 years.
Applicant should be completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant subjects or master degree in Microbiology with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
Final candidate for the applied BIS vacancy will be shortlisted and called for Online Exam and Interview.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 750/-through online mode.
SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates need not to pay.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Interested person has to visit http://www.bis.org.in/ .
- Select Carrers -> Job Notification.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- Fill up required and mandatory details and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 16th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018.
Online Exam Date: 15th April 2018.