Theni District Court Office Asst, Computer Operator, Examiner & Other Posts - 80 Vacancies | 8th/10th/Degree | Apply Now
Principal District Court, Theni, Tamilnadu.
In the latest job notification, the Theni District Court announces job vacancies for various posts to fill 80 positions on a direct/temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service in the Judicial Unit of Theni District.
Under Theni District Court Office Asst Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 8th/10th/Degree in relevant subjects and have relevant skills for related posts can apply.
On basis of written test/interview, an applicant for Theni District Court posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided in the pay scale of Rs.15,700 - Rs.65,500 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Theni District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 80
Name of the post:
Senior Bailiff: 04
Xerox Machine Operator: 10
Office Assistant: 26
Night Watchman: 11
Computer Operator (Temporary Post): 07
Sanitary worker: 02
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/10th/ B.A/B.Sc/B.Com in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have a computer and Tamil language skills.
On basis of written test/interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/theni/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Recruitment to Fill up the Vacancies in Various Post in Theni Judicial Unit, Dated 03.11.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Theni – 625 523”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30.11.2018.