National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Delhi Professor, Associate Professor & Teaching Posts – 23 Vacancies | Ph.D | Apply Now
National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Delhi, An autonomous Institute under the aegis of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the NIT Delhi announces job vacancies for various teaching category posts to fill 23 positions on direct/deputation basis, in reference to Advertisement No. 08/2018.
Under NIT Delhi Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Ph. D in relevant specialization can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on Direct/Deputation basis for an applied post with salary pay in the maximum pay scale of Rs 15,9100 – 22,0200 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 17.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Delhi Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23
Name of the post:
Professor: 07 Posts.
Associate Professor: 12
Assistant Professor Grade I / Assistant Professor Grade II: 04
Candidate maximum age limit should be 60 years.
Should complete Ph. D in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 0 to 10 Years.
On basis of Interview.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://nitdelhi.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Faculty Recruitment -2018 (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor )”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India”.
Online application end date: 10.12.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17.12.2018.