Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) Medical Officer (Male/Female) General and Emergency Duty Posts – 13 Vacancies | Medical Degree | Apply Now
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL), UP Govt. undertaken power generation company.
In the latest employment notification, the UPRVUNL announces medical posts to fill 13 positions for General and Emergency Duty for locations at Nigam’s thermal power stations, in reference to Advt. No. U-32/UPRVUSA/2018.
Under UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Medical Degree is required to apply.
Shortlisted aspirants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary provided with pay of Rs.56,100/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UPRVUNL MO Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13
Name of the post: Medical Officer (Male / Female) General and Emergency Duty.
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should Medical Degree from a recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD
SC/ST candidates to pay a fee of Rs 300.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://upenergy.in/uprvunl.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Medical Officer (Male/Female) General and Emergency Duty in UPRVUNL against Advt. No. U-32/UPRVUSA/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “UPRVUNL, Lucknow”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 30.11.2018.