Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Service Exam | Degree | Apply Now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, UPSC announces job vacancies for Civil Service Exam 2019 cadre on a direct basis, in reference to Examination Notice No. 04/2019-CSP.
Under UPSC Civil Service Exam Jobs Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of Written Examination and Interview applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 18/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 896.
Name of the post:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Revenue Service
4. Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
6. Indian Defence Accounts Service
7. Indian Revenue Service
8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service
9. Indian Postal Service
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service
11. Indian Railways Accounts Service
12. Indian Railways Personnel Service
13. Indian Railways Traffic Service
14. Indian Defence Estates Service
15. Indian Information Service
16. Indian Trade Service
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
19. Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu and Dadra nd Nagar Haveli Civil Service
20. Pondicherry Civil Service
As on 01.08.2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 18/03/2019.
Job Notification: https://upsconline.nic.in/download1.php?type=ne&file=CSP2019-E.pdf.