Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Service Mains Exam | Degree | Apply Now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, UPSC announces job vacancies for Civil Service Exam 2019 cadre on a direct basis, in reference to Examination Notice No. F. No. 13018/07/2018-AIS(I).
Under UPSC Civil Service Exam Jobs Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On the basis of Main Examinations & Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 16-08-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 896.
Name of the posts: Civil Service Exam to fill vacancies in
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Revenue Service
4. Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
6. Indian Defence Accounts Service
7. Indian Revenue Service
8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service
9. Indian Postal Service
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service
11. Indian Railways Accounts Service
12. Indian Railways Personnel Service
13. Indian Railways Traffic Service
14. Indian Defence Estates Service
15. Indian Information Service
16. Indian Trade Service
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
19. Delhi, Andaman, and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service
20. Pondicherry Civil Service
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/board.
On the basis of Preliminary and Main Examinations & Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
A Candidate has to login https://upsconline.nic.in/daf/daf_csm_2019/.
Select relevant job notification “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019”.
Read complete job details.
Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: from 01 Aug 2019 to 16 Aug 2019.
Job Notification: https://upsconline.nic.in/daf/daf_csm_2019/eGazette_CSM_Engl.pdf.