Uttarakhand High Court Additional District And Sessions Judge Jobs | Apply Now
Uttarakhand High Court, Nainital.
In the latest job notification, Uttarakhand HC announces job vacancy for Additional District And Sessions Judge post on a direct basis, in reference to No. 141/UHC/Admin.A/2019 through Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service-2019.
Under Uttarakhand High Court Additional District And Sessions Judge Recruitment 2019, candidates who are practicing Advocates can apply.
On the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination and Viva-voce, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 51,550 to Rs. 63,070 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 06.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand High Court Staff Post:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Additional District And Sessions Judge.
As on 01-04-2019, Candidate age limit should be 35 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
On the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination and Viva-voce.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 750 through DD.
Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes to pay fee of Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/latestupdate.
- Select relevant job notification “Direct Recruitment To The Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital”.
Last date for submission of application: by 06.05.2019 by 5.00 P.M.