Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
VCRC is one of the permanent institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research, GoI.
In the latest job notification, VCRC Puducherry announces job vacancies for Group B, C posts on a direct basis with work location at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry and Field Stations at Koraput (Odisha) / Kottayam (Kerala) / Madurai (Tamil Nadu), in reference to Advertisement No. 03/2018-19.
Under VCRC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of written test/driving test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For VCRC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 56.
Name of the post:
1. Technical Assistant: 18 Posts
2. Technician-1: 22 Posts
3. Lab Attendant-1: 09 Posts
4. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 07 Posts
As on 15.04.2019., Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of written test/driving test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through DD.
SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://vcrc.res.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for Technical and Driver posts at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry, up to 15/04/2019.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://vcrc.res.in/writereaddata/T_D_VN19.pdf.