VMware Bangalore C++ Developer Posts | M.S/Ph.D | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for C++ Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore C++ Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++/Go can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: C++ Developer.
Job Code: R2016689.
Education Qualification: M.S/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop features that takes vCenter Server to the future
- Evangelize test-driven development and owning code quality
- Perform code reviews and enforce coding guidelines
- Interact with PMs, UI/UX to provide the best experience for our customers
- Respond to customer issues
- Support your features on the cloud
- Improve and maintain CI pipelines for your components
- Mentor junior team members
- Innovate, find and solve problem, break status quo and inspire
- 5+ years of hands on experience in developing highly scalable and available application infrastructure
- You have a reputation as a proven software engineer with deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming, and software design
- Strong object-oriented skills with C/C++/Go
- Understanding of system architecture, including processors, storage and networking is highly desirable
- Experience with systems programming & programming in a Linux environment
- You communicate clearly and write well and can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re competent in communicating in writing and on the phone
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in distributed systems
- Good exposure in building and maintaining CI pipelines
- You are a great team player and passionate problem solver
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and establish relationships
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or similar