VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Java/Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Java/Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Java/Full Stack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Backend Developer-Java/Full Stack.
Job Code: R2012721.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You would join our team in delivering enterprise-class SaaS offering on top of VMware core virtualization products.
- You would be involved in all phases of the service development lifecycle including DevOps, based on an agile development methodology.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders in engineering, product management, quality and SRE teams.
- You would work on broad aspect of architecture, design, test, deployment of features and services in a DevOps model.
- You would work in an environment where innovation is fostered and encouraged.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on backend engineering.
- Must be motivated, detail-oriented, could thrive in a team environment and work independently.
- Hands-on experience building, debugging and working with large scale enterprise web applications.
- Excellent design and programming skills, primarily in Java.
- Experience in building RESTful services and APIs, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of Cloud-native technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expert problem-solver with good understanding of the best practices for building, testing, deploying and monitoring software.
- Practical understanding of OOP/OOAD & design patterns.
- Strong CS fundamentals with deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrate creativity and analytical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
Nice to have experience:
- Passion for automation and not repeating manual procedures.
- Proficiency in modern software architecture using CI/CD, Micro Services, Infrastructure-as-Code and other DevOps techniques.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and pushing back on requirements vs. understanding executing within a “larger picture”.