VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Senior Software Development Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Senior Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java and Spring stack development, SDLC/SQLC processes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test-SDET-Java, Spring.
Job Code: R2018103
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online
- Experience in Test Automation frameworks using Java and Python and support tools.
- Expert in Test Planning, Automation, Execution & Analysis of scale and performance tests,
- Experience with Git, TestNG, Cucumber and result dashboard.
- Good understanding of the best practices, SDLC/SQLC processes, QE methodologies
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Rest APIs
- Networking fundamentals
- Strong experience with Linux systems and its internals and fundamental operating systems concepts.
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working.
Good to have:
- Java and Spring stack development experience
- Architecture and design skills
- Data structures and fundamental programming concepts and techniques including Object-Oriented Programming
- Production experience with scalability, security, high-availability, software maintenance and software updates.
- Team player, excellent communication skills including listening skills.
- Experience with modern container is driven application development and deployment stack – Cloud-Native Apps, Kubernetes, Microservices Architectures, Containers/Docker Internals, Container Registries
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment software development practices.
- Experience with software testing – Units tests, Functional tests, Integrations tests and best practices therewith
- Hands-on networking fundamentals - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, L2/L3 protocols.