VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Hiring Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Object-Oriented Programming can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer- NSX.
Job Code: R2123031.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop key Multi-Cloud components and deployment environments, validation methodologies
- Write high quality code for automation of customer use-cases to execute complex tests on a distributed scale system
- Architect Validation methods, test plans and test cases for entire releases
- Be a strong advocate of DevOps and Software Quality
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Visit Customer sites and Partners to understand production deployments
- Work across teams with SEs, Support engineers, and across the R&D organizations
- Implement code to streamline automation, and reduce cycle times
- Overall 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Engineering, Software Development, DevOps preferably with Distributed System and Scale exposure.
- Virtualization experience - Installation/Configuration/Administration (ESXi/NSX a plus)
- 3+ years of Python and Object Oriented Programming experience in automating test suites
- Strong understanding of L2-L3 and ideally L4-L7. In-depth understanding of Networking fundamentals and protocols.
- Cloud Management administration, installation, deployment, automation experience is a Plus. (AWS or similar Cloud Tech is required)
- Test Strategy, Test Planning experience a must, DevOps experience a plus.
- Software/Hardware system administration experience
- Operating Systems: Deep Linux knowledge - Installation/Configuration/Administration (RHEL and Ubuntu a plus), Windows Server, Windows 7
- Network protocols: TCP, UDP, ARP, DHCP, ICMP, IPv4/IPv6
- Understanding for Security features and Firewalls
- Basic storage understanding - e.g. RAID, SANs, NFS, iSCSI
- Networking troubleshooting / debugging - e.g. tcpdump, wireshark, traceroute, route, netstat
- Knowledge of cloud architecture a plus
- Self sufficient, but knows when to ask for help
- SCM: git, gerrit, Perforce, SVN
- Databases: MySQL or similar
- Bug tracking: bugzilla, redmine
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.