VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, or Go can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer, Ethereum Fullstack.
Job Code: R2105667.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Developing scalable Ethereum DApp/L2 microservices to solve complex business problems
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end-to-end solution remains aligned to the overall technical strategy and target architecture
- Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in the open-source Ethereum ecosystem and identify where and how new capabilities can be utilized
- Maintain a keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems and resolve issues
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering
- At least 2 years of hands-on Ethereum/Solidity/Web3 experience
- Strong knowledge of Solidity smart contracts along with Blockchain/DLT fundamentals
- Highly experienced with one or more web3 libraries such as Web3js, Etherjs, Web3j, Web3py, development environments/frameworks like Hardhat or Truffle
- Highly experienced with TypeScript and Nodejs
- Experience with other programming languages like Python, Java or Go
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing REST/JSON RPC services
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL database technology
- Experience using modern software configuration management tools in an automated build environment such as Git and Jenkins