VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Golang Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Golang Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under VMware Chennai Golang Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Golang Developer.
Job Code: R2205411.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with the Istio community on CNCF
- Become proficient on Istio and be able to resolve customer issues as well as provide guidance and bug fixes
- Participate in Open Source events like conferences and meet-ups.
- Lead and mentor other engineers in the team
- Participate in planning , estimation, prioritization and cost-benefit analysis for projects
- Bachelors degree in CS or related field
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience in Go
- Deep understanding of Istio. Code and Architecture.
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts, distributed systems, REST/RPC based service development
- Sound coding logic with a focus on quality, availability, scalability and performance.
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git
- Customer focused and team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Expertise in Golang
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes deployments
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience with distributed tracing
- Led large projects at scale in a public cloud environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.