VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Quality Engineering Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Quality Engineering Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Quality Engineering Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Networking, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Engineering Developer- Networking and Python(MTS3/Sr.MTS).
Job Code: R2106904.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyze product requirements and functional specifications of NSX product suite
- Identify best test strategies and define test automation and code coverage activities of the next generation of NSX product suite, the network virtualization platform for SDDC
- Design and implement core automation APIs which best serve automation needs
- Design and maintain Test Design Specification document based on requirements/standards
- Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using Python
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks
- Collaborate with other teams - development, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering to execute on product goals
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Must have deep domain knowledge in all aspects of Routing protocols - both IPv4 and IPv6, unicast and multicast, Networking virtualization protocols like VXLAN/Geneve, Software Defined Networking, Load Balancers, MPLS, EVPN, etc.
- Must have a strong inclination towards Quality. Both Manual and Automated testing experiences mandatory.
- Very Strong coding and debugging skills in Python
- Strong experience in Software Engineering and Test Automation methodologies
- Hands-on experience in Ixia/Spirent traffic generator
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skills and critical thinking
- CCIE/CCNP certification or equivalent industry certification will be a huge plus