TS DWD&CW 2018 Warangal Anganwadi Teacher & Helper Posts - 130 Vacancies | 10th Class | Apply Now
Department for Women Development & Child Welfare, Warangal Rural District, Govt. of Telangana.
In a latest recruitment notification through Warangal Anganwadi Teacher & Helper Recruitment 2018, candidates who completed 10th class, women’s are eligible to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks and CDPO remarks final job aspirant for the applied post will be selected.
The announced Anganwadi vacancies for Warangal Rural District include Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher and Anganwadi Helper posts.
Interested and qualified aspirants for the announced positions should completed application through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For Warangal Anganwadi 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 130.
Name Of Posts:
- Anganwadi Teacher: 28 Posts.
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher: 23 Posts.
- Anganwadi Helper: 79 Posts.
Candidate maximum age should be 21 to 35 years.
Aspirants with from reserved and other special categories, age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Education Qualification: Should completed 10th class from recognized board.
On basis of prescribed criteria (SSC Marks/ GPA, Widow, Orphan, Differently abled) and CDPO remarks.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Qualified person should visit http://mis.tgwdcw.in/ .
- Go through notification details.
- And apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application and attach necessary documents and submit details at designated address.
Last date to apply: 10.04.2018.