West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) Recovery Agent Jobs – 06 Vacancies | Higher Secondary| Walkin
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC), A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job announcement, WBMDFC announces job vacancies for RA posts to fill 06 positions in various districts on a contract basis, in reference to No.3566-MDC/Area alloc.-15.
Under WBMDFC Recovery Agent Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Higher Secondary and have computer skills can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For WBMDFC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Recovery Agent.
Uttar Dinajpur: 01
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 20 to 40 years.
Should Minimum Higher Secondary passed + Basic Computer knowledge (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint, MS Access, internet).
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.wbmdfc.org/notice/notice-list.php.
- Select relevant job notification “WBMDFC invites application for Recovery Agent as purely temporary engagement on contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announce date and venue.
Date & time of interview: 22.12.2018 at 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Plz check notification.
Job Notification: http://vps.wbmdfc.org/Editor/uploaded/file/contacts/RA%20Notice.pdf.