Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Multi-Tasking Worker, Project Assistant & Project Coordinator Jobs – 04 Vacancies | 10th/ITI/Master Degree | Apply Now
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Central University located in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, IGNTU university announces job vacancies for various projects staff posts purely on temporary basis in the Centre of Excellence (supported by Min. of Tribal Affairs) to support and strengthen active research in the field of Tribal Development, in reference to Advt. No. IGNTU/ Rec. Cell/ TP/04/18.
Under IGNTU Project Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/ITI/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs.10,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 04.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IGNTU Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post:
Project Coordinator: 01
Project Assistant: 02
Multi-tasking Worker: 01
As on 04.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 30 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/ITI/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks of 55%
Application Fee: No application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.igntu.ac.in/recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For The Post Of Project Coordinator (01-Ur), Project Assistant (02-Ur) & Multi-Task Worker (01-Ur) On Temporary Basis Under Centre Of Excellence (Supported By Ministry Of Tribal Affairs)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14.12.2018 to 04.01.2019.