WBPSC 2018 Care Officer & Medical Technologist Posts – 90 Vacancies |Higher Secondary, Diploma, Any Degree/ PG Diploma | Apply Now
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Probation Cum Care Officer & Medical Technologist Gr III posts, under Advertisement No. 8/2018.
Under WBPSC Care Officer & Medical Technologist Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed Higher Secondary, Diploma, Any Degree/ PG Diploma in relevant subjects and have experience for required job can apply.
Through Screening Test/Written Test final candidate for the applied job will be recruited.
Selected candidates through direct recruitment will receive maximum salary in pay scale of : P.B.-4, Rs. 9,000/- - Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.
Qualified person have to apply through online mode on or before 9th April, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal PSC 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 90.
Name Of Posts:
- Probation-Cum-Care Officer: 09 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III: 15 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade III: 66 Posts.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 30 to 40 Years.
Aspirants with from reserved and other special categories, age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Aspirant applying for the West Bengal Public Service Commission Probation-Cum-Care Officer and Medical Technologist jobs should completed Higher Secondary, Diploma, Any Degree/ PG Diploma in ECG Technology or other relevant subjects.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening Test/Written Test.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- + Charges through Online Mode.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://pscwbapplication.in/ .
- Select job notification “Advertisement for the posts of Probation-cum-after care officer, Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade-III and Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade-III. (Advt. Number 8/2018)”.
- Go through recruitment details and apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 20th March, 2018 to 9th April, 2018.
Last date of fees payment: 9th April, 2018.