Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Chennai Analyst-Automation & Analytics Posts | Any Graduation | Apply Now
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
In the latest job announcement, Accenture careers India announces job vacancies for Analyst-Automation & Analytics posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Accenture Chennai hiring Analyst-Automation & Analytics 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Blue Prism, Visual Basic can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Analyst-Automation & Analytics
Job Code: 131574.
Education Qualification: Any Graduation.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Adaptable and flexible
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- UiPath Robotic Process Automation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Accenture career portal and login in to apply.