Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Dot Net Associate Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft careers India announces job vacancies for Dot Net Associate Consultant posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Associate Consultant.
Job Code: 1129721.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of competing products and industry standard implementation methodologies
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 2 or more complex projects for enterprise class customers.
- Ability to apply analysis skills in principals of Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Provide quality deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Holistic solution, design skills
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
- Flexible with travel.
Working with these technologies in the context of .NET is required:
- .NET Tools and Technologies – experience of leveraging the same and designing, implementing and deploying Business Mission Critical applications.
- Database skills for Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Azure Dev Ops
- Sound knowledge on ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.
- ASP.NET web applications
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development
- Windows Azure, SQL Azure
- Enterprise Portal/ SharePoint
- Industry vertical knowledge
- Power Suite
- Power BI
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.