AIIMS Bhopal 2018 Senior Residents (Non- Academic) Posts – 165 Vacancies | MD/MS/DNB/Diploma | Apply Now
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal in a latest job notification announces posts for Senior Residents (Non- Academic) job to fill 165 vacancies for various departments in the institution.
Under AIIMS Bhopal Senior Residents Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in postgraduate medical degree required to apply, in reference with Advt. No: AIIMS/Bhopal/2018/06.
Screened and finalised aspirants for the job will be called for Interview.
Selected person for AIIMS Senior Resident Bhopal job will be recruited on regular basis for a tenure, with pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 6600+NPA on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode and send details to hardcopy of application to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bhopal 2018 SR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 165.
Name of Posts: Senior Residents (Non- Academic)
- Community and Family Medicine-05
- General Medicine-10
- General Surgery-17
- Obstetrics & Gynecology-04
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank-05
- Pulmonary Medicine-05
- Endocrinology & Metabolism-06
- Cardiothoracic Surgery-08
- Surgical Oncology-02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery -03
- Pediatric Surgery-02
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology-05
- Pathology and Lab Medicine-06
Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma from MCI or from a recognized University/Institute.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
GEN/ OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs 1000 through DD in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal” .
SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates aspirant are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/jobs.aspx .
- Select relevant job notification “Rolling Advertisement for appointment of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) at AIIMS Bhopal”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill and submit application form through online mode.
- Take print out of application, attach necessary documents and send details to mentioned address “The Registrar All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.)”.
Job Notification: http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/news/SR%20Rolling%20May%2018.pdf .