All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Posts | MBBS | Walkin
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar, a premier medical institution Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Bhubaneswar announces job vacancies for JR posts on contract basis to fill positions in different specialties, in reference to Advertisement No. AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/.
Under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.60,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bhubaneswar JR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Junior Residents.
Should complete MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI.
On basis of Written Test/Interview.
Gen. & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
SC & ST aspirants to pay Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/whatsNew.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview for the post of JR (Non-academic) to be held on 13th March, 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 13th March, 2019, 9.00 A.M.
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.