Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) General Workman-B (Trainee) Recruitment – 44 Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), leading oil and Gas Company funded by central govt.
The Public Sector Enterprise invites job application for General Workman posts to fill 44 vacancies through direct recruitment for Kochi Refinery, in reference with Adv.No: KR.HR.HRD.03.NMGT.RECT.
Under BPCL General Workman Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants completed Diploma in relevant subjects with good qualification marks required to apply.
Followed by three stages of test, final candidate for applied post will be selected upon tested abilities.
Selected candidates will be recruited with pay scale of Rs 1500-20000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 11th June, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BPCL 2018 Workman Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 44.
Name of Posts:
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical: 30 Posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical: 12 Posts.
- General Workman-B (Trainee)–Instrumentation: 02 Posts.
As 01.05.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete Diploma in relevant subjects with qualification marks of 60%.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test.
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/careers/current-openings.aspx .
- Select job notification “Recruitment of General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill and submit application form through online mode.
- And take print out of application for further use.
Online application end date: 11th June, 2018.
Date of Written Test: Last week of June/First week of July, 2018.