All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Research Associate Posts | Degree | Walkin
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar, An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Bhubaneswar announces job vacancies for Research Associate post for a project entitled “Diagnosis of pneumonia and respiratory illnesses using digital stethoscope and algorithm in children and adults” funded by The INCLEN Trust International.
Under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Research Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three months, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Research Associate.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete BSc in Nursing or equivalent from a cognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/whatsNew.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Result of the selection of Research Associate (02 posts) for the project titled, “Diagnosis of pneumonia and respiratory illnesses using digital stethoscope and algorithm in children and adults,”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 04.06.2019, 9 am-10.30 am.
Venue: Academic block, 1st floor, Board room.
Job Notification: https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/admin/Document/WhatNew/WhatNew-839.pdf.