All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi 2018 Nurse & Software Developer Posts - 08 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education.
In latest job notification, the AIIMS Delhi announces job vacancies for medical and engineering posts to fill 08 positions on contract basis for SNOMED CT Project Integration at AIIMS, New Delhi under MoHFW Under CHI.
Under AIIMS Delhi Nurse & Software Developer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects and have technical skills for relevant posts can apply.
The selected applicant on merit will be hired on a temporary basis for project duration of 6-12 months or extendable and will receive salary pay of Rs 30,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 04.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post:
Software Developer: 04 Posts
Nurse: 04 Posts
Should complete B.Sc Nursing or MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E(CS/ IT) in relevant subjects from a recognized university and should relevant skills for required posts.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.aiims.edu/en/notices/recruitment/aiims-recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of Software Developer and Nurse for SNOMED CT Project Integration at AIIMS, New Delhi under MoHFW Under CHI”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 04-09-2018 to 04-10-2018.
Job Notification: https://www.aiims.edu/images/pdf/recruitment/advertisement/snomed1.pdf.