All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi 2018 Computer Programmer, Engineer, Animator & Other Posts - 10 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, Graduate | Apply Now
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi.
In latest employment notification, the apex healthcare institute announces job vacancies for Computer Programmer, Engineer, Animator, Lab Technician and other posts to fill 10 positions on contract basis.
The announced vacancies are for DBT& DHR Funded AIIMS+ IIT-D Neuro-engineering Project.
Under AIIMS Delhi Computer Programmer, Engineer 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, Diploma, Graduate in relevant subjects and have work experience are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted individuals will be called further for Interview.
The selected candidate will be hired on a contract basis, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi 2018 Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts:
1. Computer Programmer: 03 Posts
2. Project Scientist/ Project Engineer: 02 Posts
3. Animator: 03 Posts
4. Lab Technician: 01 Post
5. Attendant: 01 Post
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
Applicants should complete in 12th Class, DMLT, Bachelors Degree/Masters degree from recognized university/institute.
And should have work experience for relevant posts.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.aiims.edu/en/notices/recruitment/aiims-recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the following contractual Project funded Posts which is required for Deptt. of Neurosurgery, AIIMS”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to provided address “the Principal Investigator of the Project: Room No 712, Department of Neurosurgery, Neurosciences Centre, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, India.”
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 16.08.2018, till 4:00 p.m.