Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Application Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Application Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Perl/Python/Ruby can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Engineer.
Job Code: 1718843.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Be a technology evangelist and use your deep knowledge to solve business problems
- Reduce mean time to resolution for all incident types
- Design and/or build world-class listening systems
- Adapt and improve operations management systems and processes to accommodate rapid and increasing growth
- Participate in Agile sprints to evolve business processes and technologies
- Create and review documentation, design new standard operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring platform issues and engage service owners to drive resolution
- Automate tasks through the creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Respond to and complete customer requests within SLA via a trouble ticketing system
- Take part in a “follow the sun” rotation split between Seattle and Chennai sites, including weekends and holidays
- Mentor peers in your areas of the technical and operational strength
- Participate in the interviewing process
- A degree in Computer Science or at least 4 years relevant experience in a online technical operations environment
- Development/scripting skills in at least one interpreted language (e.g. Perl/Python/Ruby) as well as shell
- Knowledge of Linux and networking fundamentals
- Experience with troubleshooting and documenting findings
- Experience driving collaborative projects from conception to delivery
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or related collaborative workflow
- Experience dealing effectively with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
- Effective prioritization and time management
- Knowledge of best current practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT), particularly incident, problem and change management
- Understanding of routing protocols to help facilitate troubleshooting and remediation of networking issues
- Working knowledge of a compiled language
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login in to apply.