Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Associate Posts | Science/Engineering Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Associate 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle Argus 8.x can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00043473941
Education Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis:
- Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review/defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review, as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components, as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Testing: Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developers for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review/defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value-adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual/scripts.
- contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
- Oracle Argus 8.x
Good To Have Skills:
- PV data management
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety Ops
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the Cognizant company career portal and login to apply.