Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Application Engineer Posts | B.E | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Application Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/Java, XML/SOAP, web services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Engineer.
Job Code: 1514967.
Education Qualification: B.E.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience in Unix
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Proven track record in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- Experience dealing effectively with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
- Effective prioritization and time management
- Knowledge of best current practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT), particularly incident, problem and change management
- Confidence to drive and manage large conference calls
- Understanding of routing protocols to help facilitate troubleshooting and remediation of networking issues
- Working knowledge of a compiled language
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a busy environment
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login in to apply.