VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Backend Developer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Backend Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Backend Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Backend Developer.
Job Code: R2107183.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop highly efficient code ensuring scalability, performance, security and quality
- Provide technical leadership to the feature team. Mentor junior engineers. Drive and own the “Dev Owns Quality” mindset.
- Participate in design and code reviews. Ensure high coverage with test automation.
- Help improve and maintain the availability of the cloud automation services deployed in production
- Work collaboratively with broader engineering and cross-functional teams across geos.
- Work with Product Management to discuss requirements, help identify key value propositions, identify solutions
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes.
- Understanding of cloud architectures and packaging of micro-services into on-premise infrastructures
- BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3 - 10 years of experience designing and developing large enterprise-class products (packaged or cloud services).
- 4+ years in developing distributed, scalable, and high-performance applications.
- Expertise in Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL.
- Strong experience to develop and debug multi-threaded and asynchronous code.
- Exposure to a microservices architecture, Docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools - Maven, Jenkins, Git or similar.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience designing and automating tests for your deliverables is a must.