Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Gurugram IT Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for IT Support Engineer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Amazon Gurugram IT Support Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Windows operating system and Client software like MS Office, VPN etc can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: IT Support Engineer.
Job Code: 1329533.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Maintenance of IT equipment throughout the Fullfillment sites.
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment such as PCs, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers and other end user devices.
- Manage RMA and repair process for all devices under warranty.
- Support the Senior Engineers in daily projects and activities as directed.
- All IT Support Engineers positions might be on a rotation shift schedule between days and nights.
- The position will require supporting of multiple buildings around the area and regular travel to sites with in the state /region.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good Understanding of basic computer hardware concepts and terminologies.
- Experience in supporting end-user hardware equippments like Desktop, laptops, Printers and scanners.
- Experience in supporting Windows operating system and Client software like MS Office, VPN etc.
- Good knowledge on networking concepts and basic troubleshooting.
- Basic Linux systems administration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of IT systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/e-mail with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- You may be required to engage in physical warehouse activities like -
- Ability to travel up to 70%, both with in the city and with in the region.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Standing and walking during shift / perform physical tasks lasting up to 12 hours a day.
- Lifting and moving material up to ~22 Kilos each.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT support.
- Experience troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals / Barcode scanners.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining laser printers and zebra printers.
- Experience in supporting switches, Wi-fi,routers & firewall.
- Inventory management skills.
- Experience in supporting Apple Mac systems , MacOS and linux systems.
- Network +/ CCNA Certification or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
- Willingness to relocate as business needs arise for career advancement opportunities.