Siemens Gurugram Software Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Siemens Gurugram Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 226111.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software framework.
- You will be involved in development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component based on project schedule.
- Writing and testing code for part of software component.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test and review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of components and its technical delivery..
- Perform regular internal technical coordination, review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in design and development.
- App development experience in android and iOS will be an added advantage
- Experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS, Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- Experience of working in AGILE team.
- Experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Should be proficient with clean code principles like SOLID, DRY, KISS.
- Individual contributor with good analytical, debugging and tracing skills.