Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Hiring Cloud Support Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Java, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer.
Job Code: 1910429.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ yrs experience in a relevant technical position
- Good depth of understanding in Hadoop Administration, support and troubleshooting (Any two applications: Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Presto, Map-Reduce, Zookeeper, HBASE, HDFS, and Pig.)
- Good understanding of Linux and Networking concepts
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills. Ideally in Java or Python, but will consider the experience in other Object-Oriented and Functional languages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with multi-tasking ability. Should be a self-starter who is excited about learning new technology.
- Open to working non-standard hours (no night shifts) including a Sun-Mon or Fri-Sat weekend
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Hadoop Map-Reduce and its EcoSystem [ Hive, HBase, Spark, Presto etc. ].
- Python and shell scripting
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments
- Customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Experience building docker images and troubleshooting container-related issues
- Prior working experience with AWS - any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, EMR
- Experienced with Linux system monitoring and analysis(disk management, memory management, permissions etc.)
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols(DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS, etc.)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.