Dell International Services India Private Limited Bangalore Senior Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Dell Bangalore Hiring Senior Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Job Code: R135488.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Validate Firmware/Driver of NIC, FC and Converged Network Adapters in Dell Servers across different Operating Systems.
- Develop strategy, come up with scenarios, translate to test cases, validate and document results in test repository
- Define and implements new test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage
- Implement a continuous improvement process for test plans, test cases, and automation during and after test projects
- Manage use of automation and test tools and identify opportunities for process improvement where possible, and develop and execute test automation scripts
- Working experience validating Network Adapters of Intel, NVIDIA, Broadcom, Marvell for functional and integration tests into the server environment.
- Good understanding of enterprise servers (CPU, chipsets, BIOS, Firmware, Drivers), networking technologies. Must have PCIe specification/protocol understanding.
- Hands-on configuring DHCP, PXE servers, Link aggregation (in Linux, ESXi, Windows) and worked on technologies such as RDMA, SR-IOV, WoL, NPAR/NPAR-EP
- Hands-on expertise with Ethernet-based Layer 2 VPNs, VLAN switching, STP, Data center bridging along with QoS such as PFC, ETS, Congestion Notification etc.. Hands-on with SAN protocols and implementation- iSCSI, FC, FCoE.
- Experience with network test equipment – Protocol/PCIe Analyzers, Load Generators (Ixia, IxChariot, Medusa tools etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 6+ years of Network Interface Card Firmware/Driver validation experience
- Prior experience validating NIC, CNA, IB cards of Intel, NVIDIA, Broadcom, Marvell adapters is a plus.
- Hands-on exposure to VMware ESXi server and vCenter Server, understanding of other virtualization technologies will be a plus.
- Working experience with scripting languages such as Python
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Dell career portal and login in to apply.