Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Cloud Support Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, OpenStack can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer I - Windows.
Job Code: 1372394.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- 2 to 8 years of experience in a technical position. (We are hiring at multiple levels)
- Experience deploying, managing, and optimizing Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 on Azure, EC2, Hyper-V or VMWare.
- Experience with Active Directory, ADFS and/or Azure AD and basics of server administration.
- Networking OSI model (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Node.JS)
- Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity.
- Advanced experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, OpenStack).
- Experience with programming/scripting (Batch, Perl, Ruby, VB, PowerShell, Java, C# and/or PHP).
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- Experience with System Administration with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange).
- Experience with Network troubleshooting tools (telnet, test-netconnection, tracert, tracetcp, iperf, ntttcp, dig, and packet capture tools).
- Knowledge of storage technologies.
- Experience with Cloud services and Cloud deployments.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login to apply.