Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 941097.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models, deep learning
- Create language models from petabytes of text data in different languages
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets
- Work as part of the product team to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users.
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms and Models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
- Strong background in one or more of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language
- Programming, Deep Learning, DNNs, Large scale Data Mining
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Experience with recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar systems
- Experience with any of Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or Mapreduce/Bigtable or R/Matlab/AzureML or similar technologies
- Ph D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field is a plu
- Experience in analyzing very large real world datasets and hands-on approach in data analytics
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Telemetry etc.
- Great design and problem solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of testing practices
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft company career portal and login to apply.