Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, EMR can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 2028214.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Key job responsibilities:
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation BI solutions – including streaming data applications.
- Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda etc.
- Collaborate with data scientists, BIEs and BAs to deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- Industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Experience using big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, EMR, etc.)
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, AWS Glue, Kinesis and Lambda for Serverless ETL)
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of SQL
- Basic scripting skills using Python.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, Business/Financial Analyst or Systems Analyst in a company with large, complex data sources.
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Quicksight, Tableau etc.)
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Mindset and analytical skills to towards continuous improvement and have an edge to always research on latest technologies
- Passion for building great notification experiences which directly impacts our customers
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.