Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Software Development Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer I.
Job Code: 1404579.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 1+ years of Software Development experience;
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
- Object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in eCommerce and hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company career portal and login to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.