IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Application Developer-DBMS Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Application Developer-DBMS posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Application Developer-DBMS 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle DBA, Shell, Database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-DBMS.
Job Code: 511847BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Performance tunning of Oracle Database.
- Analyze AWR, ADDM, ASH reports and provide analytical reports
- Hands on Oracle RAC & data guard, OLTP environment.
- Good understanding on database architecture.
- Good on proposing solutions on critical issues with risk assessment.
- Experienced in major incidents and providing time to time updates over the bridge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3-5 Years of Oracle DBA.
- Understanding on RMAN backup and recovery. Analytical ability to advise on business requirements
- Experience in scripting language (Shell & Database)
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good experience in scripting language (Shell & Database).
- AIX / Linux Environment.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.