Anna University Professional Assistant Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Anna University, a state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, Anna University Chennai, announces job vacancies for Professional Asst Grade I & III posts on temporary basis for Anna University Regional Campus – Tirunelveli.
Under Anna University Professional Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 04.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Anna University Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post: Professional Assistant.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of test/interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.annauniv.edu/more.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Professional Assistant I & III - AURC - Tirunelveli”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Dean, Anna University Regional Campus - Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari Road' Tirunelveli - 627 007”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 04.03.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/AURCT%2025.02.2019.pdf.