Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT) 2018 ICT Accounts Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Security Officer & Other Posts – 24 Vacancies | Degree, PG & CA/ICWA | Apply Now
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), Govt. of India undertaking company.
Invites job application to fill Class I & II executive posts through direct recruitment to fill 24 vacancies.
Under Mumbai Port Trust Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Graduation, PG and others and have work experience need to apply.
On basis of Online Examination, Interview, Physical requirement tests and Test of Proficiency applicant for MbPT officer posts will be finalized followed by tested abilities.
Selected person will be recruited with pays scale of Rs 16400 to Rs 46500 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 7.7.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MbPT 2018 Class I & II Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 24.
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Secretary: 02 Posts.
- Accounts Officer: 04 Posts.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical): 03 Posts.
- Assistant Traffic Manager: 04 Posts.
- Assistant Estate Manager: 03 Posts.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom/Electronics): 01 Post.
- Assistant Materials Manager: 01 Post.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post.
- Assistant Security Officer: 02 Posts.
As on 1.6.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree, PG & CA/ICWA in relevant subjects from recognized university and should work experience of 0 to 2 years for required jobs.
Selection Process: On basis of Online Examination, Interview, Physical requirement tests and Test of Proficiency for relevant posts.
Other candidates have to pay fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
SC/ ST/PwD candidates/MbPT Employees have to pay fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://mumbaiport.gov.in/index4_n.asp?ssslid=6509&subsubsublinkid=2909&langid=1 .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode and fill required details and submit.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
On line Registration & Fee Payment Start and End Date: 9.6.2018 to 7.7.2018.
Date for online Examination at Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane: July/Aug 2018.
Job Notification: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/8024169590.pdf .