Apple Inc Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 200534652.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As the Contact Center Applications Lead, Design, Develop, Implement, Deploy and Support contact center interaction routing applications
- Support Contact Center initiatives, working with the global and regional business owners to identify and define opportunities and work you're doing.
- Lead a team of software engineers, providing technical guidance and mentorship
- Develop critical system components as well as review team work for accuracy, quality, and completeness
- Drive documentation of technical design and system architecture
- Build prototypes using known or new technologies
- Handle aggressive schedules with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives
- Operational support of the Contact Center Voice and eServices solution, taking ownership of mitigation, resolution and followup for impactful P1/P0 incidents and lower priority recurring issues.
- Contribute towards optimizing the Genesys platform and ensure it is appropriately scaled to meet the needs.
- Drive the migration/development activities from on-premise to cloud.
- 4+ years of Expertise in contact center application design/development
- Expertise on Genesys interaction routing
- Strong knowledge of Contact Center Reporting
- Experience using GIT
- Exposure to Genesys Cloud CX is plus.
- Exposure in building contact centre stats based on real time data.
- Experience in Kafka or any event streams is a plus.
- Having knowledge and hands on cloud concepts, deployments, kubernetes, containerization, CICD concepts in cloud is a plus
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills (Able to communicate with more non-technical business users)
- Good analytical skills and ability to research and present findings
- Ability to think independently for arriving at the best solution and advocate the same.
- Strong Problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Standout colleague with excellent collaboration skills
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Familiarity with Mac OS desirable.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.