Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Senior Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Senior Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Senior Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net, C#. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Datacap- Senior Developer.
Job Code: 00047285131.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 12 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working with Architect/ Business analysts and customers to understand requirements.
- Performing Design, Development, Unit testing, Deployment, Maintenance and supporting IBM Datacap 8.x and 9.x Applications.
- Configuration management, source code control management, deployment and release management of Datacap application.
- Leading 5-10 members team and mentor them to apply secure programming techniques using standards and best practices.
- Providing technical support to peers when needed.
- Code Review for peers and testers.
- Enhancements, Bugfixes and application support.
- Datacap customizations using .Net and C#.
- IBM Datacap Installation, configuration and upgrade activities on a HA environment.
- Ability to take end to end ownership on Datacap projects development/delivery.
- Ability to communicate well with team members and business users
- Knowledge on Various Enterprise Content management products.
- SDLC using Agile and Waterfall model
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.